Vicki Courtney to partner with Focus on the Family
Austin, Texas - Vicki Courtney, founder of Virtuous Reality Ministries and best-selling author of the Teen Virtue series and the latest release of Logged On and Tuned Out, will be appearing on a live broadcast at Focus on the Family October 9th! The Webcast and forum will focus on Internet safety and will answer calls from listeners on such issues.
According to Focus on the Family:
Focus on the Family will host a live Webcast and forum event discussing Internet safety and media discernment on Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2007 from 8 p.m.-11 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time.)
Don't forget to return here [www.fotf.org] on Oct. 9 for this special live event, as experts Vicki Courtney and Bob Waliszewski will take calls from listeners and answer your questions! Call 1-888-275-6556 beginning at 8 p.m. Eastern time to ask a question. You can also go directly to our parenting forum on the night of the Webcast to participate in the interaction.
Do you have a story to share? Please call 1-888-275-6556 on Oct. 9 to join this live Webcast and participate in our parenting forum.
We welcome your questions and comments about:
* parenting kids who know more about the computer than you do
* social community sites and other technologies like MySpace, Facebook, IMs, cell-phones, blogs, internet gaming and more
* safe media habits and discernment tools that can protect the whole family
* the latest media tools, software and technology that can protect your kids
* how to monitor your child's online activity and using Internet safety contracts
* internet predators
* the media's impact on your child's behavior, moral choices and their brain
To listen, log on to www.family.org and click on the family protection webcast.